Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hello Again!

After a pretty long hiatus, brought on partly by the arrival of Hurricane Sandy on the 29th of October, I have an update. I have many, but I will begin with the one I believe is most important.

My new business card, for one, which I will post soon. Apparently it needs some revisions.
 
 
 
I have been without power since Monday, October 29th. "Sandy" wrecked havoc with my area uprooting many huge trees by their roots. Many of those trees landed on wires and cables which supplied my power, heat, internet, tv, and phone and brought down transformers.  I suppose you can say that, in 2012, we are quite accustomed to the "digital age" and rely on it for EVERYthing. I, for one, am very happy to have my power restored and pray for those who were much less fortunate and lost everything!
 
To that end, I would be very happy to lend a hand in any way I can to anyone who is suffering from the destruction "Sandy" left behind.
 
Best Wishes to All!
Ginny
 

No comments:

Post a Comment