Thursday, May 27, 2010

American Idol

Last night's American Idol was a mix of talent and emotions for me. I thought Janet Jackson rocked! Her talent is vast and her choreography Rocked! She made me miss Michael even more. I didn't care for Christina's choice of songs, but her voice is very good and she looked presentable - sexy but not ridiculous. Gotta give the "Pants on the Ground" fellow (name not on the tip of my tongue) credit, too. I really like the song. It speaks to my strong dislike of the underwear-hanging-out-of-the-pants fad - and the guy's in good physical shape. Personally, I thought Paula's tribute to Simon was too long with too many wide gaps in between. Made me uncomfortable for her. That was embarrassing. I'm finding the comments on Facebook pretty interesting. I enjoyed Chicago then and now, Joe Cocker, too. Hall and Oates could've chosen better songs from their repertoire, but they were still good. That's it for now.

Congrats to Lee! I still LOVE Crystal Bowersox!! She rocks, too! I particularly love the Janis Joplin flavor she brings. I loved JJ, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment