Thursday, May 27, 2010

Writing Skills - Important to Note

I have strong skills within technical writing and communication, and have scanned, transcribed, and proofread medical press releases for a medical journals at Knolls Publishing Group, a small business firm that was sold to a larger company. I have transcribed legal documentation for law firms and set up technical manuals with coding for computer language to streamline repetitive keystrokes for the administration.  I have also lent my transcription services to manufacturing professionals and actuarials. My services were performed during a time in which document retention was not the simple task it is today. Indeed, I regret not having retained hard copies of most of my medical work as an editorial assistant.

Note: My transcription work went into medical journals including dermatology, oncology, and managed care.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment